Wednesday, February 19, 2014

DeNami February Inspired by.... Stacy

                       

 February Inspired By is this pretty card made by Stacy.  You can see Stacy's original card by visiting her blog. Make sure to share your creations with us.  Visit the Inspired by... portion of the DeNami blog.

I loved Stacey's original card so it was super easy to re-create one for myself. I love purple pansies. I stamped the pansy garland at at angle and colored in with copics. I stamped Happy Birthday in black and then went over it with a marker. Added some layers of lavender & purple cardstock and some pretty sequins.

6 comments:

  1. Wendy, I love this card. You have colored your pansies perfectly ~ I like the shade of purple you chose. And the sequins are the perfect addition! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this design Wendy, pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love this card, Wendy! Fabulous case!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this design on an angle, Wendy!! and you've added sequins in all the right places :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this card, Wendy----the diagonal layout, your fabulous coloring, the touches of sequins! AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wendy, I love the sequins! This is so soft and pretty, simply elegant!

    ReplyDelete