Wednesday, December 11, 2013

DeNami Product Spotlight: Winter Wreath

DeNami Product Spotlight: Winter Wreath.
I think this stamp may be one you would see on the shelf and pass along, not knowing how you would use it.  Well, no you know there are lots of ways to dress this wreath up - check out the DeNami Blog for more ideas!

The Winter Wreath was stamped in Versamark and embossed with silver. Happy Holidays was also stamped using Versamark ink and embossed in white.  I added a little bow of twine to the top of the wreath. I seem to use this embossing folder the most lately : Circle Interlock.  The best part, it only cost me $5!  Don't forget the fun new sequins I seem to be using on atleast 1/2 of my projects now.  You can find all sorts of fun colors of sequins in Paulina's New Shop. 

4 comments:

  1. So so pretty! I love the pretty purple! Winter goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo...the wreath looks so pretty embossed in silver! Love it! And the touches of sequins are the perfect details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty in purple! And I just love those sweet iridescent sequins :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Wendy!! The purple is perfect for Advent!

    ReplyDelete