Wednesday, November 13, 2013

DeNami Product Spotlight: Turkey


DeNami Product Spotlight: Turkey
10% Off for one week only!



Who remembers Magic Mesh?  I've had it in my craft stash for years!! It made the perfect backdrop for my cute little turkeys.  I stamped the turkey 3 times onto cream cardstock.  Colored with copics, cut out, and foam taped on top of the cornstalks I stamped and colored.  I used the circle interlock embossing folder on the brown cardstock.... isn't it pretty?  Quick and simple, perfect fall card for anyone. 

5 comments:

  1. Love this cute scene you've created Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is pretty! I like the embossed bg and the turkeys are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your Magic Mesh is perfect for these turkeys--keeps them "hemmed" in!!! What a sweet card, Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the texture Wendy! Darling festive Turkey card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure if I'm commenting on the correct post, but didn't see a post for the Denami little leaves square stamp blog hop. Very cute card, and thanks for the inspiration!
    Blessings,
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete