Wednesday, September 4, 2013

DeNami Pin-spired Project



Are you Pin-spired by the photo? I hope so! If not, head on over to the DeNami Blog - the cards will knock your socks off! 



I was slightly intimidated and didn't know where to start on this project. I loved the photo, but then I was scared when I saw photos of my fellow design team gals creations!  I didn't think I could come anywhere close. I tried! 
I stamped the elegant floral wreath 3 times onto the aqua cardstock.   I colored in with copics. The white cardstock was stamped with the 3 line border and cherry pink impress ink alternated with orange washi tape.   7/8 hot pink grosgrain ribbon was tied around the card front.  I  thought I should add a sentiment, but my daughter said it was pretty the way it was.... so I left it.  

3 comments:

  1. You tried and you conquered!! Wendy this is just lovely! I like the seperation of the design, just like the photo. And your hot pink bow is the icing on the cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely GORGEOUS, Wendy!!! I love your image choice and the combination of florals and stripes!!! Perfect take on the inspiration photo!!!

    ReplyDelete