Friday, September 21, 2012

Happy Birthday to Nami -- Blog Hop


A very special Birthday Blog Hop for an Amazing Lady!
Hope you have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY Nami!!
Hopefully you are arriving from Amy's Blog.  If not, start here. 


NO pressure --- making a card for the talented woman that designs DeNami Stamps.  I used to get stressed out and fretted for hours over my cards. Majorly intimidated to even show Nami or Paulina my work.  Thankfully I'm a little bit more confident now.  
I wanted to give Nami a sparkly, bright, cupcake card to wish her a Happy Birthday.  The Cupcake Tower stamp is perfect for the occasion.  I stamped it in black inside of the Cherry Pink Impress scallop oval.  The mini cupcake stamp and mini polka dot stamp go together to make a quick strip of patterned paper. I finished it off with some LIME Grosgrain ribbon.
The next stop on the hop is STACY.

14 comments:

  1. Ohh my, you should have NEVER stressed or fretted, I for one LOVE your work! And this little creation is PERFECT! The colors, the stamps and the ribbon treatment all add up to yummy goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!! This is AMAZING!! WOW! First of all, the colors!!! Second, I love how you used the ribbon to frame that cupcake panel! FABULOUS! I am sooooo going to have to steal/borrow that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a happy sparkly card Wendy! I thought that the centrer strip was ribbon at first and was thinking I had missed something! LOL I cannot believe YOU were intimidated to show your work, ever. You amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy this is darling! I love the sparkly cupcakes! And that bow makes me smile! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such BEAUTIFUL eye candy, Wendy! I just love hot pink and lime green together--and with a splash of aqua?? Yes, PLEASE!! This card is just adorable and so perfect for wishing Nami a special day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card! The colors are delightful and I love, love, love those cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pure sweetness Wendy! This is just a delight ~ I love your mix of colors and sprakly cupcakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your card is so fun!
    lauren

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wendy you are too cute! I can't believe YOU would feel nervous about sharing your creations...your designs are stunning! I love the bright, girly colors you've used...that cupcake stand is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a happy card. I love the polka dot paper and that green ribbon is yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. so cute and fun and a great tribute to the Nami. Love the colors and your color and glitterwork. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You make me feel better. I'm quite often intimidated with the talent of this company and it's design team and haven't got brave enough to share yet. Love your card It's so fun and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those bright colors, Wendy! And those sparkly cupcakes are super fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty! So bright & cheerful! Lovely card! ;o)

    ReplyDelete