Wednesday, May 9, 2012

DeNami Product Spotlight: Small Congratulations

DeNami Product Spotlight: Small Congratulations.  Lots of great ideas at the DeNami Blog... graduation, wedding and all occasion cards.


I actually haven't been to a wedding in a few years... I think we all go through stages of lots of weddings, lots of babies.  I'm in the lots of birthday party stage with my kids!   This saying is perfect for any occasion, graduation and weddings. 

Ink: Versamark
Cardstock: White, Pearl,  Retired DeNami Irridescent Charcoal Cardstock.. whoops!

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Wendy. Its so simple and elegant and I love the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly elegant, Wendy! I hear you on the stages--I'm in the lots of birthday party stage with my family, too, and not so much on the weddings and babies right now. Never really thought about that until I read your post!!! So true, though. :) Anyway, I love this silvery card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple, classic, wonderful Wendy!!

    ReplyDelete