Wednesday, April 25, 2012

DeNami Product Spotlight: Large Butterfly


Don't you love the Product Spotlights on the DeNami Blog?  SO fun to see the same stamp used so differently by my fellow Design Team Ladies.  This time we are using the new Large Butterfly cling stamp.  This stamp is 10% off for one week --- so drop it into your shopping cart quick.


Yep, I scrapbooked! I really wanted to show how this gorgeous stamp could be used on a scrapbook page.  My photo of my daughter is 5x7 and the page is 8 1/2 x 11.  I started with a green base layer.  I stamped the butterfly using Lime Versacolor onto a turquoise cardstock piece, layered onto orange cardstock and stitched.  I stamped the butterfly again using Versafine Black onto Orange cardstock, yellow dots, and pink patterned paper.  Added some turquoise rhinestones.  Can you see the other DeNami stamp I used... it's hidden.  I used a new cling set... the basic borders set was stamped using Cherry Pink Impress onto white... I handwrote my journaling inside of the dots.  LOVING the new twine DeNami is carrying. So fun!

2 comments:

  1. What a beauty, Wendy! Your scrapbook page is so colorful and fun. And that cutie of a daughter? So sweet!! Great way to show off the large butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy your little girl is precious and the butterfly looks great on your scrapbook page!!!

    ReplyDelete