Wednesday, February 15, 2012

CFC #39 Paper Piecing and YCU #6 Sketch





I love this sketch... nice and simple.  I stamped the leafy vine stamp in white ink onto black cardstock. I stamped the large daisy with versamark and embossed with white powder, and black into on to the yellow cardstock for the smaller daisy.  Finished off with a rhinestone and sentiment.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day.  The kids had fun at school and we had a nice dinner at home.  I'm spoiled- roses, new nike's , and starbucks mug.

7 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and pretty, Wendy! Love the look of the two daisies on top of each other! Way to rock TWO challenges on one card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been noticing a lot of black paired with white and a soft pastel lately. I really love this look and your pretty card is gorgeous! Good luck with your challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, isn't this SO sweet? The white ink looks beautiful on the black cardstock; I love how it stands out. I need to remember that little trick! I'm loving the soft yellow in your design, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the sketch! Looks like someone was playing on a chalkboard! Lovely card! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it does look like a chalkboard, the card is well executed, well designed, and well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your colors! This is so darling!

    ReplyDelete