Wednesday, September 28, 2011

DeNami Product Spotlight: Jack O' Lantern


Product Spotlight -- Small Jack O' Lantern.  It's the perfect time to start thinking about Halloween cards and treats!  It'll be here in just a few short weeks! 10% off this stamp for the next week. 


The Snack Sized Hershey bars fit easily into a Crystal Envelope. I folded over the envelope and hid the extra behind the Amethyst cardstock.

I used the Clear Boutique Box from DeNami to hold 6 tiny kit kat bars. Added a few circles, and some ribbon to help keep the candy in the box.

Stamps: Sm. Jack O' Lantern, Happy Halloween, Halloween Stamp Set, Medium Dot Circle Frame.
Cardstock: Orange, Lime, Amethyst, White.
Misc: Scallop Circle Punches, 3/8 Black Ribbon, Small Boutique Box, Clear Envelope 

5 comments:

  1. Wendy, these treats are absolutely adorable! I love how you dressed these up with that sweet pumpkin face. So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy this is a fun idea! I wanted to use this pumpkin for treats! Now I might have to borrow your idea! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Wendy, fun little sweet treat ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are super adorable, Wendy! My only complaint? You made me crave chocolate like crazy now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are super adorable, Wendy! My only complaint? You made me crave chocolate like crazy now! :)

    ReplyDelete