Wednesday, April 27, 2011

DeNami Product Spotlight: Mother


 



DeNami Product Spotlight --- this gorgeous Mother Sentiment Stamp.  Perfect timing for the upcoming Mothers Day, but it really can be used year round for the special mom's in our lives.  Just in case you call your mom "mom" instead of "mother" DeNami also has a gorgeous Mom stamp.  
I always think of the DeNami pansie stamps when I think of my mom, so I went with the purple AGAIN. I had fun making my own background paper, and coloring.  A few rhinestones and some pretty ribbon gave my card some added sparkle.  
Make sure you head over to the DeNami Blog to see what my fellow Design Team Ladies have made.  I love how everyone used the same stamp, but they are all so different.  
Supplies:
Ink: Versafine Purple, Versafine Black, Brilliance Lavender
Misc: Rhinestones, Iridescent Ribbon, Tombow Markers, corner rounder, foam tape.

5 comments:

  1. Wendy, your handstamped background paper is absolutely FABULOUS!!!!! WOW!!! And I LOVE the way you rounded the two corners on the focal point---super fun design element!!! AWESOME work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, you can never go wrong with purple OR pansies for Mother's Day! Love your Fab background! Very Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet Wendy! Love the ribbon ruffles off the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy, girl this is GORGEOUS! You had me at purple LOL! I love the stamped background and your sentiment panel on top of the fabby ribbon!!! Swoonable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the sheer ruffled ribbon and the bit of bling :)

    ReplyDelete