Tuesday, March 15, 2011

OTWC #48 Congratulations



Pink - Blue - Yellow OTWC Colors this week are SO pretty.  I say this every week, but I think Kim ALWAYS has great color combos!   I originally wanted to do a springy/floral card, but I needed to make a baby card, so these colors worked perfectly.  I have several pregnant friends, so this card will go to one of them.  That reminds me, I need to start making some simple Thank-You cards for them.  I kept it simple, adding just a few touches to fancy it up a bit.  I added 2 score lines to hold up the elephants, but it doesn't show in the picture.   PTI polka dot ribbon matched perfectly with the Bitty Dots paper I used.  Both stamps are from DeNami: Elephant and Congratulations.  

7 comments:

  1. awww, this is adorable Wendy! I love the pastel colored elephants, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling! Perfect colors for a baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE! Clean, simple and so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card! Perfect for the current OTWC challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendy this is fabulous! Just a super sweet card and to top it off is that gorgeous bow! Love how you tied the polka dot them overall on your card! Thanks for sharing this work of art with us for this challenge at OTWC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your CAS design! Thanks for playing along at OTWC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Wendy!!! Love, love, love this!!! So super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete