Wednesday, February 9, 2011

With All my Heart -DeNami

It's amazing to me how a handful of crafty ladies can be assigned to use one saying stamp..... and come up with such a fun collection of cards.  You MUST check out the DeNami Blog so you can see the creations by my fellow DeNami DT Girls! 
I am DONE with Valentines, so I moved onto a pretty purple spring themed card.  Perfect for a birthday, Mother's Day, etc. I must admit I think I've used purple on about 1/2 of my DeNami cards lately, whoops.
Supplies:
Stamps: With all my heart, Rosevine Heart

Cardstock: Amethyst, Cream, Emerald, Lavender.
Ink: Black Versafine
Misc: Rhinestone, Embossing Folder, Copic Markers.

8 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you, Wendy. It is indeed pretty cool how we can all use the same image, yet come up with such different and unique creations.
    I love getting inspired from you girls!
    Fabulous card today. I really love the elegant and whimsical feel to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant and pretty! LOve it done in the purples-can't get enough of that gorgeous color :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I plan to use that as a wedding card for my niece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a classy and absolutely gorgeous card, Wendy! I LOVE the way you added color to the sentiment and how your sentiment banner fits so perfectly within the Rosevine Heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just ran across your blog through Paulina's....your talented! I wish I could be that creative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful Wendy!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!! The shimmery cardstock behind the main image is such a fabulous touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! I love the embossed panel in the background! SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You make purple look good lady! This is a class act and perfect for any occasion!

    ReplyDelete