Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Rehearsal Dinner Invitation


I made 50 of these.  They are wedding rehearsal dinner invitations for a couple that is getting married in San Diego in a few months.  The grooms mother took this candid shot of them just for fun- this is the spot where they will officially say I-do.  I did photoshop the yellow grass out in the 50 I made for them, this was my sample.  Don't you love this Tiffany Blue color?  I used Stampin Up Tempting Turquoise and DeNami Polka Dot Ribbon.  Don't look for the ribbon at DeNami, I bought the last of it, sorry!  I bought these cute silver shell charms on eBay for a few dollars for 100 of them...what a steal!  PTI stamp and some stickles really made the invite sparkle. You obviously remove the black/white cardstock to reveal the invite details.


This is my friend Lizzy.  SHE IS SHAVING HER HEAD IN MARCH!  She is showing her support for her 6 year old son that is fighting cancer and undergoing chemotherapy.  Her goal is $5,000 -- but I think she should raise a lot more with all of that pretty hair.  The money goes to Children's Cancer Research and all of the info can be found here---- St. Baldricks.  You just need to give your basic info, and credit card, super easy!! Every little bit adds up - Thanks in advance if you are able to help out. 

3 comments:

  1. This is just the CUTEST CUTEST dinner invitation! LOVE how this is where they'll say their vows! That is so cool! LOVE the Tiffany blue and that charm is so FAB! Also thx for sharing the info about your friend Lizzy. What a special Mom she is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS Wendy! Love love love that rehearsal invite!!! Gorgeous Wendy - they must love them!!! What a great story about your friend! She does have beautiful hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK this is really pretty! I love these invites!!

    ReplyDelete