Friday, January 28, 2011

A few of my Favorite Things.....



Today DeNami is sharing a few of my favorite crafty things. I also shared a few easy storage ideas - visit the DeNami Blog for more pictures.  ATG Tape Gun, Quickie Glue Pen, Glitter, Chocolate Glitter Ribbon and the polka dot background stamp.  This card uses all of my favorite things... plus 2 stamps. I added the Happy Valentines Day sentiment and heart chickie.  Quick little Valentine's Day wish - this will be sent to my 1 year old nephew.  I added texture using a SU embossing folder, otherwise everything is from DeNami.  Happy Friday!!!

6 comments:

  1. One of my favorite things is my ATG Gun too, and I am lost without it!!!! HA! I love this adorable card and how sweet you are sending this to your nephew! I am going to have to get that embossing folder when I get to where I am going! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way your card turned out, Wendy! It's super cute. You chose some great products to showcase!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the hardest time narrowing down my favs and now that I see yours I could easily add a few more to my list :) Super cute card, your nephew will love all the sparkle :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO SUPER DUPER CUTE!! I especially LOVE the sparkle ribbon, the polka dots, and that adorable little heart chickie!!! Thanks for sharing your favorite products and storage ideas with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved reading your favorites and seeing your storage ideas! This card is super cute! I love that embossing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wendy, such a cute card!!! Like Laurie, I loved reading about your favs and seeing the storage ideas! I always love seeing how people store things - I LOVE storage ideas!!!!

    ReplyDelete