Tuesday, January 18, 2011

DeNami Pansies for OTWC #41

OTWC has a fun color combo: Purple -Lime -Black.  I instantly thought of lilacs.  Luckily DeNami has a few pansy stamps, so I was able to create my own patterned paper and colored it with the OTWC colors.  I used the pretty whimsical frame to give my sentiment somewhere to go. 
    

I had these little pillow boxes sitting on my desk, so I thought this would be a fun way to dress it up.  The one I used was already printed onto white cardstock.  You could easily use the downloaded version and print it onto any color.  So fun! 

7 comments:

  1. Wendy, I love how you created your own pattern paper using these Denami stamps. Very creative! I really like this overall layout and how you used the OTWC colors (my favorite!). Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at OTWC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful color combination. I love what you did with the pillow box. Beautiful work as always Wendy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy, this is just totally fabulous!!! Love the card and the fanastic pillow boxes!!! And I LOVE lilacs!!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, wow I really love this pill box and I love the lilic background your created! Thanks for sharing this fun project with us this week at OTWC! Good Luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those lilacs work great with this color combo! I love that you used it on that little pillow box too. What a great card! So glad you played along with OTWC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done Wendy! So very cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wendy this is gorgeous! I love those bright colors!!

    ReplyDelete