Friday, September 10, 2010

OTWC Challenge #24

I made 3 cards this morning for different challenges - this is by far my favorite... and it hardly has any layers, and quickest to make. Go figure. OTWC Challenge #24 inspiration photo is above - the colors are Coral, White and Navy.  I used the WPlus9 stamp set Magical Moments along with the PTI fillable frame #7.  Quickie Glue Pen & DeNami Extra fine glitter adds some bling to it!  Thanks for the fun color combo Kim, nothing I would have put together on my own!! 

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful Wendy!! I love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colors are beautiful, and I love those Wplus9 stamps! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy...this is so pretty! I love the colors and how you framed the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is soooo pretty!! Thanks for playing at OTWC and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wendy this is so elegant and beautifully done! Thanks for joining us at OTWC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a phenomenal card, I love the overall design of it. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, just lovely Wendy! Dawn's set looks awesome with those colors I am going to have to pull mine out and try it sometime soon :) Thanks for playing and good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Wendy, love it Thanks for playing with us at OTWC!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Wendy
    Love your interpretation, gorgeous card!

    **Sony**
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete