Monday, April 26, 2010

DeNami Penguin and FTL #87

Anyone that has kids in elementary school knows how many birthdays one child can attend every year -- a lot! SO, simple birthday cards are a must for our family.  I know the recipient will most likely just toss it anyway, so simple works!  This FTL #87 sketch on the Clean & Simple blog is perfect for this occasion.
I love this super cute DeNami penguin stamp. Perfect for little boys or girls.  This is obviously for a little boy. I added some crystal lacquer to the balloon, so it looks nice & shiny.  

5 comments:

  1. this is adorable, great card....your puppy is sooooo cute, oh my....my dh and I are Boxer people, we luv'em! I always liked people names for my Boxers. Zoey, Abby, Molly, Sadie, Roxie, Lizzie, and Addie....hth. We always luv the task of coming up with a name. Have a fabulous week.

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little penguin is so CUTE! I love the colors on this too. I never throw away my kids birthday cards, even the store bought ones. I have them in a box and I'll give them to them one day. I've still got cards that my grandmother gave me many years ago and I'm so glad I've saved them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute Wendy! Love the colors you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO Cute! I agree, this card would be great for a little boy. The colors and design are just perfect. Great work!

    ReplyDelete