Monday, March 1, 2010

Papertrey Ink Spring Challenge


Papertrey Ink Challenge, yippee! I chose to use Dawn's color combo Aqua Mist, Hibiscus Burst, Spring Moss & White. Sometimes I think my little PTI Ink cube colors are a little off, like this hibiscus burst color looks more raspberry, and my aqua mist is almost light grey. I wonder if I should upgrade to the larger pads.... anyone else have this problem? I'm Spring cleaning, so I'm trying to use some sets I've neglected, or let them move onto another home. Beautiful Blooms is such a pretty set, perfect for spring. I also used the fillable frames set. I love the ruffled grosgrain ribbon and buttons, adds some much needed texture. OH, and the glitter is there, it is just really hard to see. I lined the inside of the frame with quickie glue pen & added DeNami xtra fine glitter. So pretty.




My daughter has been really sick with a "Virus" since Wednesday night. Poor thing. STILL has a temperature today, so no school or leaving the house for us. So I've had time to do crafty stuff when she watches tv. and this is one project I did when I was sitting with her. I saw this on a blog a few months ago, and finally took the time to do it. I'd give credit to the person who thought of it, but I can't remember where I saw it. Wish I would have done it months ago!! The PTI cases are awesome, but the labels on the spine are hard to read. So I added a little strip of white paper with some red line tape to the inside behind the stamp set name. Can you see how much easier they are to read now? It didn't take long to do, and the end result is awesome!! Feel free to email if you need more info. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment