Thursday, March 11, 2010

Easter Bunnies & Miss You Cards

Easter is fast approaching us.... Just over 3 weeks away. NOW is the time to dig out all of your Easter stamps and start stamping. This is a quick card to make, and would be perfect to mass produce if needed. Only 3 stamps were used on this whole card, a bit of coloring, and ribbon to finish it off. Nice and springy!

Stamps:
Bunny Border, Easter, Veggies
Cardstock: White, Desert Orange, Emerald Green
Ink: Onyx Black, Lime
Other: Sheer Orange w/ White Dots Ribbon

I was inspired by this card Nami posted on the blog. I just needed a quick little note to send to my parents, so I simplified it a bit. It is a 4 1/4 by 4 1/4 square card. I used the same grass stamp as I did on the Easter card above.
Stamps: Curly Butterfly, Rosebud Trio, Assorted Greetings
Cardstock: White
Ink: Onyx Black, Lime
Other: Quickie Glue Pen, Extra Fine Glitter, Hot Pink Ribbon

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure your parents loved receiving such a cute card! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. Sooo sweet! Your Mom and Dad are sure to love it. :)

    ReplyDelete