Sunday, February 28, 2010

Embellish Borders Color Challenge



I photographed this card, and then realized I didn't like the shadows. I lost the card in my house somewhere.... if I find it I will try to take a better photo.

Embellish Magazine Color Challenge with border punches this week look so fun. The colors are yellow, green, pink & peach. I thought the colors were perfect for a springy bunch of flowers.

I picked up these fabulous border & corner punches by Martha Stewart while I visited Stampers Corner on Saturday. They make such a pretty delicate border, LOVE it! I used the punch on some pretty pink PTI dot paper. This Zinnia stamp by Karen Lockhart fit perfectly in the square. Added some border stamping on the bottom of the card, Lemon PTI. Finished the card off by adding some PTI grosgrain ribbon. Colored in with my copics.

1 comment: